Sunday, January 06, 2008

Those I want to do. And those I havent done.


1) Ride on a super sopper. At MCG. Am applying for the groundsman's post out there. Ok, I am not that insane, yet.
2) Trek for long, and high, despite my physical limitations (Being round doesnt necessarily do the 'wheels-easing-effect'), reach the peak and raise my hands above my head. I should touch the sky. Well, atleast seemingly. Figuratively, I better.
3) Meet Rehab. She's a transitive friend, her writings are as beautiful as her soul (and this, is a complement for her soul!), someone who I see a lot or most of myself in, just that she's livelier, more delightful, brilliant and perfectly knows what she's upto (I score an as-round-as-me zero here). Did I say I see most of me in her? Oh, I still do.
4) Bungee Jump. Must-do before am stuffed into the ground or before I glide into senility. Gravity is the most charming thing. Who doesnt fall for it?
5) Ride on a camel across the desert wearing those typical Rajasthani attires and accessories. And then, there should be a sand storm. Atleast, I should dream of this, one night.
6) Work for what I want, despite me. Yes, am my biggest and the only odd. The superficial odds are my derivatives. Now, what do I want? I'll figure that out.
7) Watch India Vs Australia, 1998 in Sharjah, LIVE. To witness the Sachin Masterclass, the panache and quality of His cricket. Time Travel is fiction, unfortunately. And fortunately.
8) Capture the morning dew doing an untrained ballet on the lotus leaf. The colourless drop becomes nature's emerald. I think it should be beautiful.
9) Step out of myself and look at what I do for a while. This was suggested by a co-blogger to get out of reality's mundanity. But it doesnt seem possible. It's creepy, even. Very intriguingly interesting though.
10) Blow bubbles by an idyllic riverside and trace the bubble till it reduces to nothingness. And trace the next.
Ah, a round figure. But there are many many more. I'll blog them in such round installments.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Profound yet humourous ...

Amazing style! Am proud of you !

11:39 PM  
Blogger Girish (a.k.a) Gary said...

nicely done!! and dreams, trust me u can't wish u'd dream about something!! [:)]

Keep writing!!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Rehab said...

Aah!! (Doing a Phoebe-like shocked face!)..
The light bulb of my life...my human canvas!!
you forgot doing salsa on a big blue bed..in the midst of English countryside...of course the music will be slow..thats as maverick as it gets!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home