Sunday, December 30, 2007

Being oblivious became a way..




I never held Them with strings
But We were tightly woven
They danced and laughed at their whim
And forever till then, let me be me
I basked happily with Them
And under Their warm shades
I retained the glow and the shine
There was overwhelming love
And some tears
And more love
Then there was some freshness
I still danced with Them
The freshness was irresistible
A lot of new 'Them'
I got absorbed
Carried metaphorically away
Plunged into the new world
The threads became worn
When I plunged into the new
And gave way, the dancing stopped
There was a lull
But, I was still dancing
Being oblivious became a way
They tried, and tried to dance along
I had let Them go.

Being oblivious became a way
Indulging more of me into new
'New' being absolutely relative
Is my 'way' on an infinite loop?

Anyway, My heart hasnt let 'Them' go.
It never, will.

3 Comments:

Blogger Girish (a.k.a) Gary said...

"They tried, and tried to dance along
I had let Them go."

One lets go only what wants to go away :) what is lost can be reclaimed provided the identity itself is not lost. Life brings in 'Them's at every corner - space and time.

He programs well and in His source code there ain't loops without exit criteria :) has been FAT approved ;)

Great writing.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This one's beautiful ...

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is it just me who doesnt seem to be following what your trying to say? I feel like a moron... :(

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home