Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Missing Pieces



1) Dreaming away, forgetting time and realism. What are dreams if they are practical.
2) The appetite I once had for books. I read when I auto to my workplace for a good fourteen minutes. I think that's pathetic.
3) My divine langour and late-morning inertness. It's bliss when you gaze at your ceiling and tell mom you are in deep thought :D
4) Laughing thunderously at Calvin and Hobbes Strips and transiting slowly to the How-I-wish-I-dated-Calvin-Mode. Tell you what, That's my most amusing and engrossing thought till date.
5) Making Maggi for Pankhuri (my best pal in college)
6) Cheering the Fools-in-Blue with a never-heightened-this-huge madness and fanaticism. Oh, I still do that when I see half-a-minute clipping on CNN IBN.
7) Gossip. It's long since I ranted on about who's going out with who- be it Saif Ali Khan or my sibling! I had a thing for any and every flying rumour, sometime back.
8) My goofiness. I used to be deliberately goofy because I found it little cute (Strange i know). Folks at work expect sanity or atleast its pretense. Very uncomfortably, I am trying to pretend.
9) Kicking stones that come my way. I used to kick them till it goes into some crappy drain or some other thing as crappy as that. But then, I never look down these days. Which, is a good thing as long as manholes are closed.
10) Blogging. This calls for a haha :P
I stop here because I love round figures and am lazy to text till the next round figure.

Time's unable to contain these little pieces. They are flying away. And am no more complete.

Any help Raymonds? (To hell with the 'man') :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home