Monday, December 18, 2006

Pankhu the Ullu- my darling buddy!


Mad, crazy, ullu, gadhi, paaaaaaaaagal, gene gurl, stud, fultu-mast-bindaas, my darling friend- Pankhuri!
she has done it all-
from being the rainbow after the dark clouds,
from being my cushion to hug when i have had to,
from being my counsellor,guiding me,
patiently hearin all my rantings,crap-yaps
tolerating my crazy levels of madness-
and sometimes even tantrums !
for havin eaten/drunk the supposed noodles -
i make at mid nights or even mid days at times :D
(that saad they used to be-verb there-identity crisis!)
but fun times we had, the kurkure-lays hogging included
the many many hours of sleep,thanks to you-i say;
thanks to me-you say;this is called "inspiration":D
never a dull moment between us,ever ever cherishable-
shall always treasure those times, missin them too..
oh ullu, my darling friend, cheers to you!
:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute!!!!
Pankhu needs to be scrapped asap!!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home