Tuesday, January 01, 2008

An empty conversation makes my day :P

This 'bum' Indu was my first best friend way back in 1992. We had the same earrings. We used to study together for the PCM Scholarship Exams at her place. And, gorge on Samosas. We used to play super silly games back then. Like- I was the 'Plant', Indu was 'Soil Conservation' and another bum of our kind was 'Soil Erosion'. Ok, I think it requires some intellectual ability to play such games? And yes,she used to be all furious if I talked to someone else, her apart :. Then we fought. Then we were bench mates. And she used to blabber some genetics crap to me (Only I used to put up with all that, I guess :D). She read The Prodigal Daughter when she was a seventh standard kid and used to urge me to call her Florentyna Rosnovski all the time. I did that after I learnt to pronounce that Floren whatever.Haha. Then we grew up? Never wondered where the other was and journeyed on.One fine day, she came home. A trrring-trrring, a bear hug and we watched chalte chalte. We again journeyed on. The occasional scraps, the rare spring of gtalk maggi/more than maggi conversations, the odd odd mail(??)- It's been one journey :) Even the nothingest of talks with this ass is something to remember. Thanks fool, for all this!

6:48 PM Indu: happy new year :)
me: heyy sweety
happy new year bum!
Indu: :)
where are you??? :)
me: how are you, where are you, what u upto?
lol
home ass
Indu: am good... am at home... :)
me: work's too sad
6:49 PM Indu: good.. :)
me: WHAT
when are u getting back????
Indu: i'll be here ffor a while..
what about this saturday-sunday?? :)
me: next weekend??
SURE!
Indu: i am going back to manipal on the 22nd..
but am going to bombay on the 11th...
me: o lovely man,, we ll hopefully meet up this weekend!!
Indu: i wanted to call u ... good i saw u online :)
me: gimme ur number??
6:50 PM Indu: yeah we must... like we really should..
ok.. i'll have amma's phone with me.. her no is ##########
me: %%%%%%%%%% is mine
Indu: home ***********
me: bum am so happy!
Indu: lol... yeah... we REALLYHAVE TO meet this time :)
6:51 PM me: i kno!! we ll rope in priyanka, its long since i met that bum too!!, the 3 will have a blast this weekend!!
6:52 PM Indu: yeah sure.. sounds really good :)
where shall we go? :)
and no telling.. "you've become fat"
me: manhattan? :P
Indu: promise?? :)
me: haha
i ll try NOt to :P
Indu: nah.. how about the ruins of maachu picchu??
me: if u dont tell me that!!
6:53 PM that sounds even better :P
ass
we ll meet up sumwhere!! Mocha???
Indu: ok.. mutual promise?? :)
he he...
me: Yo yo!
Indu: yeah mocha sounds good.. :)
so cool.. cant wait :)
6:54 PM me: have u been there ass?? whats with ur 'sounds good' ::x
mee toooo!!!
we ll make it sunday eevning!
i have got ridiculous nightshifts u see, i might sleep all saturday :D
sunday pakka!
6:55 PM if madam pinky is not all that busy!
Indu: will confirm about sunday :) but most probably i am in :)
its kutcheri season... :)
she must be really busy right
me: i kno i kno, but time 4 her bum chums she must have!! :D
6:56 PM Indu: ok "bum"
:)
lol...
how's everyone at home??
me: too many smileys!! kya hua ek guy mila kya? :P
every1s good da
hows every1, arun??
6:57 PM mum dad paati
Indu: lol.. wht the hell... i always use smileys.. :)
me: lol
Indu: i am called "the smiley girl"
:)
he he...
me: maybe am noticing them just today :P
lol
Indu: everyone's fine.. :) wish them at home as well...
me: smiley cartoon
sure, my mom was here only, she was like 'is this indu'!!!
Indu: look at the past transcripts (if any) and my mails.. if u're tht vetti in life... lol.. and u will realise!! :)
6:58 PM he he,.,. why.. anything to do with the "w" factor?? :)
me: same factor :D
i showed her ur saree pics some months back when ud sent me in trivandrum
Indu: he he... dude... i simply am not able to lose "w"
its like... "mission impossible"
:( :(
6:59 PM me: n the 'w' wasnt glaring in them, she was like my my so pretty n all that :D
welcome t my club
its really ok u know!
as long as one's healthy
look whos tellin the doc
;D
Indu: lol.. yeah th pic right.. awesome.. :) i keep staring at it sometimes... :)
but if u see me now.. ;)
lol.. my cpousin stayed at my house for half year...
7:00 PM and she also put on loads of weigth right..
so my aunt asked my mom "what rice do oyu buy?? "
he he...
me: :D people ask u folks the same qn that prabhu the actor's asked AND folks at the lakshmi house r asked :P
7:01 PM not an issue at all,, infact i kep telling myself fat's beautiful ;D
affirmations help u know?
;D
Indu: he he... please make me believe tht :)
Now.. am REALLY looking forward to meeting u.. :)
he he.. more than a few sentences before.. :)
7:02 PM me: and i do something else also.. like id tell myself when ever i see some slim sleek bums on the road, not bad i aint a loot fatter than them :P it immensely helps..
i ll teach u more of these when we meeet :D
Indu: yeah yeah... i'll bring a book and a pen ;)
7:04 PM me: lol, as long as u inscribe them into ur bird brain.. that wud really do :P
7:05 PM Indu: bird brain huh.. :)
7:06 PM me: or bird brainless? :P
Indu: more like brain birdless :)
7:07 PM me: then whats it filled with? cats dogs n mice??
Indu: nah... volcanic ash...;)
7:08 PM me: ur smileys make ur msgs so saccharine u know.. even if u say 'bloody ashole :)' ppl wouldn think u r swearing :P
Indu: he he... :)
lol.. yeah i guess.. but its a good thing :)
me: yes, am learning that today :)
lol :)
damn ist so weird!!
7:09 PM :)
lol
Indu: hey... my trade secret!!!
guys find it very weird though.,.. :)
me: who cares, its mine too, now!
obviously!
even i find it so
Indu: hmmm... logic..
me: all find the smileys-all-over weird
it takes an indu not to find them so!!
Indu: if u find it weird.. u shouldnt use it.. :)
me: no, id try, i like weird things
7:10 PM :D
Indu: u should reserve the privelege for those who find it useful.. and not so gay... ;)
and tht my friend.. is a true statement!!
me: now where are we getting to :P
Indu: idhuke.. some guy was like.. "man.. u need to chill in life... u are so serious serious "
:( :(
7:11 PM me: who?? u?? serious-serious?? despite all these smileys?? they are a pretense??
10 qn marks scare you??
;)
Indu: according to another guy.. it is a pretense...
lol.. yeah..
they scare me?? lol..
am doing mbbs dude..
7:12 PM u think i'd get scared bny 10 qn marks??????????????
me: so?
Indu: ????
its biologically not possible..
just as me losing weight is not posible :(
:)
me: :D who knows.. maybe we shud give vir chakras to mbbs dudes..?? or to those who dont get scared of 10 OR more qn marks????
7:13 PM :D
7:14 PM Indu: yeah i think so... want to sign a petition for tht?? :)
7:15 PM me: id pioneer it and win the first thing 4 myself :P
u wud, too
but that again depends on ur behavoiur!!
Indu: hmm :) share the honours?? :)
lol..
7:16 PM me: hey am publishing thsi on my blog!!
:P
n sending links to all ur pals
Indu: which?? this chat transcript??
:)
make sure u put my name on it..
me: t see how INSANE U R..
Indu: in big bold black letters :)
me: ofcourse they know that
:D
Indu: lol.. u think this is insane?? :)
7:17 PM wait and watch.. pray tht sunday comes soon :)
me: if u think its sane, n i think its sane, it has to be insane??
Indu: no.. its more simple than tht.. :)
7:18 PM i think its insane.. :) its got nothing to do with u thinknig whether its sane or insane... irrespective of whether yiou are actualkly sane or insane...
the thing is.. even if i am insane.. i can think i am sane.. and... if i am sane.. i can pretend to be insane..
7:19 PM and since this situation invilbes 2 individuals..
involves...
there are 4 possible situations...
and we cannot cater to all those four..
so lets just assume tht i am indeed insane :) and forget about the rest for the sake of convenience.. for the present moment :)
7:21 PM ok... all organs in one piece?? :)
7:23 PM ok.. i guess something hapened :(
7:27 PM me: am eating asshole!
what craploads uve typed!!
7:28 PM Indu: yeah i know :)
7:29 PM am good at this right :)

And got disconnected :X

PS:I shall definitely post a Part 2 if ever we resume this conversation :P

4 Comments:

Blogger Harish Suryanarayana said...

Florentyna Rasnovski ! Hah ! What a killer !

2:26 PM  
Blogger Stuffed Goofy! said...

You bet !

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

12:29 PM  
Blogger NowreSymonds said...

made my day as well!!!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home