Sunday, January 13, 2008

Daldized?



So this guy called me "Dalda" (Yes, that was an endearment. And yes, all my friends are atrociously crazy). Of course, he never thought about the "dalda"-nick (he's almost, always retarded :D) but instantly I connected with the name. Ask me why. People who know me too well for too long a time (the latter is a definite criterion) would get this, too. Melting into other people's(who make my 'Dalda's' world/ made its(?) 'then' world) life,Dalda adds that extra bit of taste, that extra bit of ease when not in excess such that it doesnt override what's not to be. And the people did, after a while realise that Dalda was all of ephemeral bliss. Through precedents. But they forgot that- You dont realise that when you're in the Dalda-Zone. But then one day, there were health disorders (disorder of something else's health? Affirmative.) Then they realised. Slipped into the Daldized Precedent Bandwagon. Of course, they made a better world for their good and even Dalda's good (even the occasional deepest pangs of guilt become less deeper by the consolation that it's all bright and beautiful in that Daldized world which I mentioned a little earlier.)
Some things never change.
Oh they can.
PS: Please do not mind if its kind of obscure. Or too obvious :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home