Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Testimony ..

As warm as warm could be
Engulfed in a sea of love
That warm hug
That warmer smile
Lighting up the dark
Showing me the way
Transforming hours of gloom
To full beaming bloom
When dark clouds hover around
He's there, holding my hand
Till the sun shines through
Oh God.. I feel blessed
For I possess the best-
The best of life's blessings
A sibling, so sweet
So loving and caring
Making me flourish
Rain or sunshine
The times we have had
Are etched deep
Ah..indelible memories
Can never be traded
Through you
I understood
I felt, experienced
Love,undiluted
Pure and unconditional
My sugar, my baby,
There's isnt anything
I would not do
To have a sibling
Such as you (only you)
Love you,
As much as I could, would and should :-)
Miss you too sibling.
Cheers to our siblingship
Loud and proud ! :-)


PS: hey this one is a testimony, pure unadulterated dil-se version :-) Missing my rakhi-to-be-brother a lot today...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rehab said...

a testimony to whom may i ask!!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home