Saturday, February 11, 2006

cant think of an appropriate title ! (brainz lazy?!)

Yo I am back! Boy-o-boy, there can be nothing as draining as thwarting laziness! Oh my God! i've been "nurturing" my burning desire to blog for quite sometime (read two weeks), but yours truly just couldnt carry it out, thanks to the oh so lethargic atmos, simulated in my hostel room! The initial latency was due to my internals, seemingly that is! we have got a great dean. very fine. and the visionary that he is, he wants to revolutionize and totally renovate the existing pattern of learning and testing (am sorry, that sucked!) and hence make the techie-soul feel rejuvenated and enlightened ! WOW! yes, a great idea and kudos, too.. BUT! isnt it totally out of wits to implement all at one go? i mean, vit cant become iit (if that is what he's aiming at) overnight! the process has to be steady and gradual.. anyways, i feel it's a waste of time to prolong and continue my cribbing about his ways.. stuff it. when given absolute pastry-walk kind of sitters, i have this uncanny knack of messing them up to unthinkable levels, believe me, the range and the variety of mistakes and the goof-ups- all, my brain-children- i jus dont have the words to describe them ! so, the end-result was obvious.. i got screwed- ROYALLY at that! and at this juncture, i got to tell you this; the subject was computer networks, and yes, i had made the worst possible mistakes in literally every question.. the answer copies are usually distributed by the respective lecturers and yes, when i was given mine, along with my answer copy, as a freebie, i recieved one of the coldest possible stares, peppered with a tang of disgust and "mute scathing remarks"- the look said it ALL. so much for a freebie, i wondered, shattered. the rest of my "answer-copy-receiving" episodes were similar too. a lot of freebies this time !
my amour propre suffered a beating :-( (oh! did it? hopefully.. so that i realise, atleast !)..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home