Sunday, January 01, 2006

bye year 05 ! misya:( welcome year 06 ! :)

December 31st ! Aint it a special day in more ways than one ? It's one of those days when my mind gropes for a kind of equilibrium. Sliced (not equally though) with a multitude of thoughts.. varied shades of emotions and memories , is my mind. yes, there were days which were kind of frustrating and emotionally gruelling.. the last minute tension and fear before exams (well, a very small fraction though.) .. the day I had this odd argument with my pal.. but they slowly grow fainter and die away (for good!).. DRIFT.. I relive those wonderful moments- that long stroll I had with my best buddy.. the day when the class of 2007 (ECE discipline) mass-bunked for the first time (:), it's an achievement of sorts out here !).. the day when I spent hours and hours together, completely oblivious of the train of time, totally awestruck by the strikingly beautiful sunset.. the day we created a hell of a racket in the hostel (stifled souls we are, but when we get the opportunity, we PLUNGE into it (collective effort always helps !) and bring the roof down ! .. those warm hugs and wishes on my bday last year, smearing of cream (not cosmetic but edible, more precisely, the cake's cream!) all over.. and all the other "little somethings" that made my days so cherishable.. Love you all for weaving those great moments !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home