Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome ya! Welcome me! :-)

Yoweeee ! yoohoo !
Well.. well well ! I finally made it! Uhm.. to be honest, I've always wanted to blog - no constraints whatsoever, a domain where you can go "Dil-Se" unplugged ! But, yours truly is a wholesome personification of laziness.. (secret: am called "The Sluggish Sloth" very very fondly by my near and dear ones.. ) Oh crap.. It's no more a secret. So, to state the obvious, I was in a state of divine languor :) (which is so VERY me..) for a while.. (to define "while" - i've wanted to create my space out here since atleast the start of 05 ! but kudos to me ! I raise from the inertness that possessed me for this long... Lo! I make my debut !
Well, my co-bloggers, pals and pals-to-b :) : Comments on whatever nonsense am gonna bore ya with- am always pleased to give them a resounding welcome ! So.. please co-operate ! :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rehab said...

Finally you have arrived after such a logn time...am truly glad to have a co-blogger and friend on the web...happy writing!!!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home